This Club’s principles are about the true principles of Working Equitation.
WENEV is committed to teaching all four phases of working equitation and providing quality teaching where harmony, softness, balance (for the rider so the horse can be balanced) correct training for correct muscle development to enable true collection, are the key principles of Working Equitation.
Riders will learn to connect with their horse so that they can work together not against each other.
Our commitment is for our members to learn to ride the obstacles with style and to be able to work cattle with confidence while using true classical dressage as a base for your training, obtaining a true versatile horse.
We encourage young families to be a part of our club so that you can all learn together. Children's education is very important to the longevity of the sport
Working Equitation is about training correctly while having fun
Our club is an Australian National Working Equitation Club and follows the ANWE rulebook
Working Equitation North East Victoria (WENEV) have the following Training Day policy
1. Bookings are only confirmed once a completed booking form and payment has been received
2. Once confirmed and bookings have closed, the rider will be notified of a riding schedule within a couple of days prior to the Training Day
3. Training days go ahead regardless of the weather except on days of Extreme Weather i.e. heat or floods. The Training day will proceed if it is wet and or windy
4. If you need to cancel your booking, firstly please contact the Training Coordinator so we are aware of you not coming. $ refunds are only issued if a Doctor or Vet certificate is supplied. If there are people on the Waiting List that can fill your position, you will be given a credit to be used on a future Training Day. If you are able to find someone to replace you, that person can then pay you for the cost of the lesson, this is entirely up to you to receive the payment, not for WENEV to follow up
5. Please ensure at all venues that you clean up your horse’s manure and leave the grounds as you have found them.
6. Please volunteer to help with setting up/packing up of obstacles and equipment, remember many hands make light work
7. Please be on time for your lessons as sometimes we are on limited time and we cannot wait for people that are running late, this puts the whole day of order and we can’t run smoothly
8. As part of our Dog Policy, we also require all dogs at training days to be hard tied and note that dogs are not permitted at Cattle Training Days.
9. And lastly, HAVE FUN. Working Equitation is all about training your horse and having a great time doing it.
COMPETITION REFUND POLICY - as of 09/01/2024
Working Equitation NE Vic’s policy on Competition Scratching/Refunds is as follows:
Prior to entries closing, refunds for entries, meals, camping fees, yards and facility fees will be paid, less Admin fee of $10
After close of entries, only camping, yards and facility fees will be paid, less Admin Fee of $10
As part of our Dog Policy, we require all dogs at training days to be hard tied and note that dogs are not permitted at Cattle Training Days.