1. Course Walk times will be advised with the publication of the draw.
Uniform is not required during course walk however dress code is neat
casual. Please note, course walks are not permitted once the
competition has commenced, including between the conclusion of one
level and the commencement of the next
2. Friday 9th September - All dressage levels followed by maneability
Saturday 10th September – Completion of maneability if levels if
needed followed by all speed levels
Sunday 11th September – Cattle phase at Forges Farm. Rider briefing
will be advised with the draw.
3. Map of the grounds will be published with the draw
4. Gear Check station is situated at the entry to warmup oval. (see map)
Failure to complete gear check prior to each phase, will incur
5. Dogs must be secured or on a leash, at all times
Forges Farm - dogs must remain in their owner’s car or float
6. Please do not lunge horses near floats or walkways. Thank you
7. Kitchen facilities are available after hours to heat food. Please note,
Saturday evening the kitchen will be unavailable due to evening meal
8. Oxley Reserve – please collect all manure and place in designated
Forges Farm – please collect all manure and place on gardens or
around trees. Use designated tie up rails, only
9. Coffee Van serving freshly brewed coffee Friday, Saturday and
Shakira’s Canteen serving breakfast and lunch Friday and
Saturday. Breakfast only at Forges Farm
(Menu is subject to change) Egg and Bacon Rolls, Home Made Soup, Home
Made Pies, Sausage Rolls, Cakes and Slices, Beef Burgers, Chicken
Schnitzel Burgers, Salad, Coleslaw, Onions, Sauces, Cold drinks
10. Music for speed- if you want your individual music you must
provide MP3 formatted USB stick with one song only on it to Andrew
Simms at 19 Indigo Post office Rd Cornishtown Vic 3683 by the 24th
August. You must also organise someone to put the music on for you. If
no stick is provided then music will be played at random. No Bluetooth
on the day.
11. Days of the event
At this stage the dressage and maneability will be on the Friday with a
possibility of some maneability and all the speed on Saturday, cattle on
Depending on numbers of entries this may change. We advise riders
who are entering to be available for the 3 days
ENTRIES will be open mid July but team captains will need to set up their teams prior to the opening of entries, so get your teams organised and ready.
Remember that teams must be ALL competitor or ALL participant and all riders riding preliminary and above must compete in all four phases.
No individual entries will be accepted except for introductory level.
We have a very exciting course prepared for our State Comp riders so would love to see you all attending to either ride or support as a helper or spectator.
We are also calling out for sponsors so if anyone would like to sponsor a rug or a prize for a level then please be in contact.
Hope to see you there and please share the flyer
We would love to see our interstate riders so if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, camping, yards and meals available at very reasonable costs.